Dedicated Managed Server Solutions offer consistent performance and maximum security to support your applications, however complex.
If you need a dedicated, managed Linux server tailored to your own specific needs, please contact us on 02392 478 918. We will discuss your requirements and prepare a quotation.
Below are sample configurations we offer. These are customisable to your needs, just give us a call and we'll build the server you need.
|CPU||RAM||HDD Config||Setup||Avg Monthly Cost*|
Xeon E31220 @ 3.10GHz 4C/4T
2 x 250GB in RAID1
Xeon E3-1230 V2 @ 3.30GHz 4C/8T
4 x 1TB in RAID 1
Xeon E5-2620 0 @ 2.00GHz 6C/12T
16 x 1TB in RAID5 MegaRAID
- We include Pro-active monitoring, Support, and regular backups (onsite and offsite).
- Comprehensive backup options available. Domain names mapped from £20 per year.
- Geographically diverse DNS and backup MX (mail server) as standard.
- Set-up typically 7-10 days with customised servers, depending on requirements. If you require faster then please enquire.
- Our servers are located in major first class UK data centres with high capacity connections to the main Internet backbone.
- Custom hardware and/or software configurations - quotations on request.
- Discounts available for quarterly or 12 month advanced payments.
Typical software configuration:-
CentOS 7, Apache2.4, PHP5.4, MySQL5, Exim Mail Server, POP3/IMAP, CGI (Perl etc), Python, FTP, Graphical Statistics, Bandwidth Usage Monitoring.
Please ask if you require different or additional facilities for your dedicated server.
If you have outgrown virtual hosting but not able to justify a dedicated server, try our excellent Lo-Load hosting solutions - with only 7 sites per server from just £65 /mth.
- Payment for all hosting invoices must be received prior to the start of the period that it covers.
- First invoice (issued when order placed) will be for set-up fee, plus first two months.
- Next invoice (for one month) will be issued approx 1 month after server released to customer, for payment prior to start of month 3.
What we will do for you:
- We own the hardware and are responsible for maintaining and replacing parts, or even the whole server if necessary.
- We install and secure the Operating System and updates, as released.
- We install and configure applications required to secure, monitor, backup and administer the server, such as rsyncd, snmpd, ntpd, sshd, iptables, fail2ban.
- We install and configure applications that provide the services included in web hosting, such as apache2, exim, dovecot, proftpd, mysqld.
- We provide a Control Panel for you to alter settings on the web hosting, email and ftp services.
- We provide email and telephone support.
- We backup the servers (off-site) and can provide data for restores, including complete server rebuilds in the unlikely event of failure.
- We monitor the servers for you and continually review security.
*All prices excl VAT.